09 July 2014

We're almost done!
How far along?  - 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:   - 25lbs

Maternity clothes?   - A few, but only purchased one item myself!

Stretch marks?   - Nope!
Best moment recently:   Hearing my husband talk about how excited he is to meet the baby.
Miss anything:  - Not having to get up to pee every night (thankfully I only do it once!)
Movement:   - Yes, although I think it has slowed down a little since there isn't much room left in there!
Food cravings:   - None
Anything making you queasy or sick:   - Nope
Have you started to show yet:   - Obviously
Exercise:   - Not as much as I should be! But I still try to walk to as many places as I can: to/from work, farmer's market, walks with Asa, basically anywhere close to home

Gender:   - Do not know!
Labor Signs:   - Some painless braxton hicks. Also, the head has descended into my pelvis.
Other Aches/Pains:   - A bit of back pain, hip pain sometimes from sleeping on my sides, the baby's head in my pelvis, pushing against my nerves and giving me a little leg shock!

Belly Button in or out?   - Just a tip of the top portion is out, haha
Wedding rings on or off?   - On
Happy or Moody most of the time:   - I suppose getting a little more moody from time to time, but generally in a happy mood.
Favorite “New Dad” moment:   - Comments he makes about seeing, hugging, and holding the baby; how proud he is to get to talk about having a baby soon
Looking forward to:   - The relief of getting the baby out! Also, having a summer babe and enjoying the rest of the summer with him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment