03 December 2014

Instagram Accounts Worth Following

Lately on Instagram I have been following companies, people, or websites that I find from other people (or personally support) and am curious to learn more about. Generally I have an interest in the "type" of pictures they take - the way people portray their lives through photography, the products they offer, the creative vision, and the like.

One of my most recent finds is this California-made baby clothing company called Rylee and Cru. I first found them on Pinterest, then noticed they had an Instagram. Once I saw their products I fell in love! Besides the quality, comfortable, vintage-look of their clothing, the designs add a modern twist to baby basics which I enjoy. Also, it's a HUGE bonus that they offer gender-neutral clothing options - something not many clothing brands offer these days. I want to dress Vienna in all things Rylee and Cru! Plus, I love anything having to do with California :) Check out their website here.

I love this bunny onesie for Vie!


Another brand is one based in Philadelphia and is called United By Blue, which I discovered from an Instagram mom that I follow (who also has her own brand/company). They sell durable goods (like warm socks for these cold Midwestern winters) which allow the company to be sustainable - they are very environmentally friendly. Their motto is, "For every product sold, United By Blue removes one pound of trash from our world's oceans and waterways." How awesome! Check out their website here: they have some really cool gift ideas!

These are a few of my favorite things:




Seeing these types of companies makes me want to create my own! (Secret: could there possibly be a prospect in the works??). I'd love to be able to use my creative side more often and produce awesome products that have a great story, are USA made, durable, fun, and fresh.

In terms of home decor, I have been drooling over IGs like Apartment Therapy, IKEA, Homepolish, and Decor Aid - if only I had my own house!

As I keep telling my husband, it's a good thing that I don't have a lot of money to spend or I would be buying all things related to home, fashion, and baby all the time!

You can find me on Instagram to see what other accounts I enjoy perusing! 

*All photos & information are property of Rylee and Cru and United By Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment