18 May 2015

Happy "Birthday!"


More Than Words is a year old today! I have attempted to keep and update many blogs before, but none have stuck around as long as MTW. So today I am celebrating! Take a look here to see the first post I wrote on this blog.

As I continue onto my second year of blogging, I am aware of areas in which I would like to see MTW improve. For instance, I wish to be able to engage and gain more followers so that I could have my own website. I also wish to be more consistent and creative in my writing and publishing of posts. I'd like to be able to use better camera equipment, have better picture-taking opportunities, and overall have better picture quality so that I may express myself through photography alongside my posts. I hope to connect with others and maybe even make a few friends. 

For those of you who read and follow More Than Words, thank you! With a desire to grow the site, I would like to gain some feedback from you! Please comment with things you like & dislike, posts & topics you would like to see more of, and any other feedback you may have.


Thanks for the love! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment